Ikea Kitchen Design & Installation in NYC
Send Your Ikea Plan
We Review Your Kitchen Plan
We Will Send You Our Quote
Agree on Our Service
What do we offer?
- IKEA kitchen Design: installing kitchen cabinets and front panels of drawers, decorative items, and countertops;
- Installing kitchen sinks
- Installing wall panels
- Installing and connecting the integrated lighting
- Uncrating and setting IKEA appliances in place
- An easy and convenient way to install your new IKEA kitchen and save your time and nerves
- A turnkey solution, which includes a full range of services
- The assembly being performed according to the highest quality standards
- Warranty of 1 year for all types of work
ikea kitchen design
A detailed list of the works included into the service is as per below:
- Installing the wall furniture* (*walls are to be of concrete or brick, we do not perform mounting on porcelain stoneware, granite or marble).
- Leveling the furniture within 3 cm provided the feet are adjustable.
- Adjusting cabinet doors and drawer fronts, door hinges and door closers.
- Installing the internal filling (except plugs for holes and shelf holders).
- Installing and connecting the integrated lighting.
- Installing knobs and decorative elements (lateral overhead panels, decorative cornices, plinths, wall borders).
- Installing, adjusting and reducing the length of IKEA countertops, including longitudinal cut-outs and cut-outs made for connections. Installing planks between the countertops.
- Installing the bar; installing the support for the countertop.
- Installing IKEA wall panels, including cut-outs for sockets and assembling / disassembling of sockets (provided existing electrical connections).
- Installing and connecting IKEA kitchen sinks and IKEA faucets connection to the existing plumbing.
- Cleaning up the packaging waste with its further disposal. Vacuum cleaning the site after the work completion.